A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
[DEVELOPMENT HAS STOPPED SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FOR FREE]
A top down neon shoot 'em up for OSX and Windows. Shoot down enemies while avoiding their weapons. Collect scrap to regain any armor that you lose from enemy damage. How many waves can you survive?
What you get when you buy Redshift:
- Access to the game and all future updates at a discount.
- Some influence on what eventually gets added to the game.
- The warm and fuzzy feeling that you helped an indie dev get his first game off the ground :)
Redshift should basically run on most modern computers running Windows (with DirectX 9.0+ support) or Mac (has been tested all the way back to version 10.6).
When you purchase the game with PayPal, the payments go to EzGraphs LLC.
Changelog [Version 1.1]:
- A new, prettier, main menu:
- New GUI system (that isn't buggy)
- New sound effects
- New death music
- Loading screen
- Other polishing (new animations/transitions)
- Bug Fixes
NOTE: WINDOWS BUILDS HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED AS EXTENSIVELY AS THE OSX VERSIONS. EXPECT MORE BUGS. IF YOU FIND ANY, LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU.
Click download now to get access to the following files: